Sunday, April 07, 2013

Week End

Week End photo Photoon2013-04-07at18022_zps6b202196.jpg

Three Things To Love About This Past Week
  1. I finally decided where I am going to apply for my preceptorship :) 
  2. I bought a new cell phone case.
  3. Church this morning was really wonderful!
Two Things To Think About This Past Week
  1. I want to start praying more for family & friends in my life. Power of prayer.
  2. I am still very confused and frustrated of the the whole hospital student positions & summer job status.
One Thing To Do For Next Week
  1. I am going to write as much of my nursing paper as possible this week :)
Happy Sunday!



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: