Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Is Why I Should Probably Never Meet A Movie Celebrity . . .


Remember that banquet I got to go to the other night??? I got the opportunity to shake hands with our MP, Brian Jean {two degrees of separation between me and the prime minister!!!}. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I did not make any sense in our interaction, and I couldn't shut up. But he was very pleasant and told me not to be nervous to introduce myself in the future. Haha, however, now we know that I'm all talk and no confidence :P

Here's another picture of me and the bestie from that night.


Happy Tuesday!


1 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Gosh, I'm not sure I would be able to open my mouth around someone famous, I clam up when I'm nervous.....
You and your friend look amazing!