Sunday, March 17, 2013

Out With The Old, In With The New

All ya'll know what I'm talking about. The big transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'. I just spent some time switching over all the blogs I follow to Bloglovin'. If you follow me via Google Reader and are interested in continued reading, here are the details.
Here are some more links to check out if you are interested!
Let me know if you have any questions. I'm excited to start using Bloglovin' as my feed for the blogs I follow. Change is fun and good! See ya on the flip side :)


Happy Sunday!


4 comments:

Vanessa said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets

Burçin Öner. said... [Reply to comment]

Like your blog if you want to visit mine we can follow each other on bloglovin :) Let me know I'll follow you back :) -B.

http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I was freaked about it but transferred yesterday and it wasn't so bad.

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

Julia Terpstra said... [Reply to comment]

How long did that take? I love getting my bloglovin feed in my email... like a little gift every morning! xoxo jules