Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ask Me Where Three Years Went . . .

I took this in the summer when I got to do a plane ride over my city :)

All week I've been saying that I stepped off the plane three years ago with a tan, and I've never seen it since :P. All joking of course because I would not change stepping off that plane for anything. But basically, it's been three years since I've moved to Fort McMurray. Wow. 

I have a year and a bit left until I graduate nursing school. People ask me almost every day what I plan to do after and if I will stay in Fort McMurray. I answer honestly, "I don't know." However, I do know, I would never be opposed to living here. I love it here. The people. The culture. The opportunities. Who knows where the future will take me? But for as long as I'm in Fort McMurray, I am happy :)

Happy Saturday!


4 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

You really do never know where life will take you! If you had told me a year ago I would be living in Tennessee, I would have laughed in your face and scoffed at the very idea!

Julia Terpstra said... [Reply to comment]

I love this post starting with the perspective of seeing your whole city... what a great picture. I always figure since God holds my future, he must have today under control too. Sorry about the tan, though. Your skin will probably thank you later! ;-) xoxo jules

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Great delivеrу. Outstanding arguments.
Keep up the amazing spirit.

My blog ... DiamondLinks.net
My web page - DiamondLinks.net

Janine BakeGlueandTrend said... [Reply to comment]

I didn't realise you lived somewhere warm before this! I always associate you with snow and cold lol. You have so much excitement and adventure ahead of you (jealous!) no matter where you go or live.

Janine xx
Bake, Glue and Trend!