Thursday, January 17, 2013

Little Letters


Dear Sleep: I think you and I accidentally parted ways not too long ago. I wish I was a vampire from Twilight and could function without you. You are so needy and time-consuming :P
Dear Nicholas Sparks: How are you so good at writing romance??? Just finished reading Safe Haven and now can't wait for the movie!
Dear Schedule: Going along with the sleep thing, full mornings, afternoons, and evenings is difficult for this girl. Mid-January vacation anyone???
Dear Hometown: I'll be seeing you again very soon. 
Dear Yoga Class: You have been the best thing about this semester so far. 3 credits to stay in corpse pose. Yes please :)
Dear Readers: Very exciting feature coming up at the end of month. No telling, but keep your eyes peeled for January 31st!
Dear April 19th: You are 93 days away, but I mean, it's not like I'm counting down until the end of the school year or anything. 
Dear Gangster Squad: So are we getting together or what?

Photobucket

Happy Thursday!


12 comments:

Ginny said... [Reply to comment]

I'm sooo ready for a mid-January vacation as well!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Oh how I love thee sleep, let me count the ways!
Can't wait for the 31st!

Clare said... [Reply to comment]

Hahah, this post is amazing! So cute.

Megan Colwell said... [Reply to comment]

I want to see gangster squad :)

nauticalowl.blogspot.com

Joann :) said... [Reply to comment]

I love Nicholas Sparks! And now there's a movie coming out?! Thanks for letting me know!
Joann
themikelsandpeanut.blogspot.com

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I love this post :) I agree sleep is very needy and time consuming!! 31st of January will be awesome :)

Hope you are having a nice Thursday? My snow came! Yeyyyyy :)

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

Megan said... [Reply to comment]

I have been wanting to read that book. I may just have to download it now! And I hope that you get some sleep soon!

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

Yes we could all do with a mid month January vacation, great idea Im in!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, you should definately read the book Chocolat its a bit different to the movie the love interests and main characters are slightly different but it is still a really great read x

Laurie said... [Reply to comment]

I'm a fan of Nicholas Sparks as well! I haven't made it to Safe Haven yet though. :)

I wanted to invite you to join our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop"! Come stop by and link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend. :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

Perfectly Imperfekt Me, aka Maya D. said... [Reply to comment]

Amen, Amen, for the sleep and schedule. I haven't read safe haven, now you've got my attention, I may have to go purchase it.

Blessings!
Maya D
www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

Shannon said... [Reply to comment]

I read Safe Haven too, wasn't it so good? I didn't know they were making a movie. How exciting!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Celeste said... [Reply to comment]

That is so funny! I am seeing Eddie Izzard on April 19th so I am also counting down :)