Thursday, January 03, 2013

Little Letters


Dear Little Puppies: You are popping up everywhere in my life and making me want one of you. Is this a secret plot? To worm your way into my heart? 
Dear Once Upon A Time: It's been too long. I'm excited to reunite with you this Sunday :)
Dear Blogging: I can't seem to stop posting everyday even though Dressember is over. I know that it will die down once school starts back up but for now, I'm enjoying every last minute :)
Dear Student Loans: Never again. *soapbox started* If our generation needs post-secondary education and the push is there to go to college or university, why is it so financially hard to figure out? It's the system I tell you. *soapbox over*
Dear Winter Semester: Please, please, please be better than the fall semester. That's all.
Dear The Walking Dead {2nd TV show reference, yikes}: Officially obsessed, whoever knew this girl would like zombies?????
Dear Life of PiI really enjoyed reading you. Great piece of fiction!
Dear Pants: I never thought I'd be so happy to wear you. Don't get me wrong, I love dresses, but a good pair of jeans can never be beat.
Dear Weekend: Last one before school! Let's be a good one!



8 comments:

TheVagabondStudio said... [Reply to comment]

I keep hearing that about Life of Pi - I guess I'll have to check it out! If you ever need FinAid help, shoot me a message! I was a FinAid counselor in a past life. ♥

Corinne said... [Reply to comment]

Aaah, I love once upon a time, I've only just started watching it though so I'm still in the 1st season!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Ooh I love this post! I hear you on the student loans, education should be free! I also want a puppy so badly!!

Keep posting too, we can keep this up beyond Dressember :)

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Ooo, OUaT is starting again this Sunday?! Yeah!!
Life of Pi is next on the ol' reading list, I'm pretty excited about it!

Erin Celeste said... [Reply to comment]

That is such a cute picture!

I cant wait to see Life of Pi in the cinema, I am planning to go next week.

I have missed quite a few shows over the holiday, Once Upon a Time/Haven/American Horror Story..

TheTinyHeart said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my gosh, that dog is soo cute! And I'm always wearing pants in the winter...I find dresses are just too cold, even with tights. I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Ginny said... [Reply to comment]

I love the Walking Dead! Soooooo addicted!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Candi from Laceys Garden said... [Reply to comment]

Stopping in to say hi!!! Also to steal a snuggle from a puppy...