Friday, January 25, 2013

I Have A Crush On . . .

Okay, so this is how it works in my life {for the lesser important things that is}. I get really into some fad or phase for awhile, and I can't just keep it to myself. So here are my latest crushes 

  • Hockey - How can you not cheer when it's been such a long process to get the season started? 48 games? Anything can happen! Of course, I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan through and through! Go Schneider!

  • Jennifer Lawrence - Come on, who doesn't like this girl? She is one of the funniest and down-to-earth celebrities out there, and I feel as if she has appeal to everyone. 

  • Yoga - Every since I found out I can take a Yoga class for a 3 credit elective, I've been sold. Not only do I relax and de-stress, but it's a workout. Yes please! {And yes, I look like this all the time . . . }

  • Captain Hook - I have not come across one gal who doesn't like the resident bad boy on Once Upon A Time. You know what they're calling his fans on Twitter??? #hookers . . . I promise, I didn't come up with that one.

  • Reading - I wrote about my 100 Books To Read Challenge on Wednesday, but can I just say that there is nothing so wonderful as escaping into the world of fiction and knowledge? I often remind Brother that my choice superpower would be to remember everything I read. 


What do you have a crush on these days???
Happy Friday!


6 comments:

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Aye Captain Hook...he is one looker : )

bisous
Suzanne

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Coffee, cookies, Archie from once Upon a Time (he's my favorite! I was sooo happy when he turned up alive!!) and The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Micheal Scott!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Jennifer Lawrence is one of my current girl crushes :)

I am obsessed with Primark at the moment, you will see on my latest blog post lol, it is getting out of control!! haha

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend
Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

My current "crushes"
Community, mochas, playlists, pretty paper, my CBC sweatpants, laying in bed thinking, the Psalms and the book "Love Does".
I kept finding more things to add.
I liked making that list. Reminded me I am a fan of life.
<3

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

you are the cutest!

Celeste said... [Reply to comment]

I have to admit I am quite a fan of Hook, but I refuse the name Hooker.

I have never liked Jennifer Lawrence. I think largely because of her random unprovoked attack on Peta, I just think its really unnecessary to slam a charity organisation on the assumption that they *might* at some point in the future have an issue with you.

My crushes: Reading 'The Elegant Universe', watching shark documentaries, Destination Truth, long lunches, diy around the apartment!