Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Current State of Mind


loving // So many things! Clinical. Friendships. Hockey. Yoga. Work {yes, I said it}. This past month {so this past year} has been off to good start, and if every month is as good, then I think I'm set for a great year!

watching // Well, now that Once Upon A Time is on hiatus, I've had to find other TV to occupy my time {although there hasn't been much free time to do that}. It's no secret that I've been keeping up with the Vancouver Canucks {boo to the shoot-out loss last night}. I saw Hansel and Gretel in theatres this past weekend. And to everyone who is just catching up with Downton Abbey {I watched it online when it came out in the UK}, how do you feel now after the "Sybil" episode!?!?!?

wishing // That eating healthy and exercising wasn't so hard to coordinate. I realized that I need a routine in order to get my health in order, but the difficult part is my life is so void of routine due to the school schedule {I know, excuses, excuses}. 

eating // On that note, I went grocery shopping for chicken and penne over the weekend, and now am anxious to try out a good cheese sauce. Yet another area of my life I wish had more forethought {oh the ever looming meal planning}.

reading // My first choice for my 100 Books reading challenge was the Harry Potter series. I'm excited to read all seven books again! Another series I'll be rereading before November will be The Hunger Games. There are some books that deserve to be read over and over and over.

looking forward to // Reading week. I get to go on a mini-vacation, and just spend time not studying or getting up early. Plus after reading week, I will only have a total of 7 weeks left of third year! Booyah!

kudos to much love, illy for the idea

Happy Tuesday!
P.S. I can't wait for everyone to see what is happening here on the blog on Thursday! Make sure to clear your schedule cause it's exciting stuff!


4 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Oh Sybil, I can'y believe they killed her! What will Tom do now?

You hair looks fantastic by the way!

Michele said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, you sound busy and happy - that's nice! Yes, Sybil was a shock. I'm in the UK so it's kind of old news for me ... but it was unexpected at the time!
Have a good week - I look forward to Thursday :)

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

You are always so busy, I love reading your posts :) How exciting is it that you get a reading week soon and a mini vacation! Hurry up reading week.

I hear you on the healthy eating and exercising being hard, I just polished off a load of full fat cheese and crackers and now am about to round it off with some biscuits (cookies) such a healthy lunch Janine!! And I pay my gym fee monthly yet haven't been since November. I use the MS as an excuse far too much (it was the case in December) now the reason is just being lazy pure and simple lol. Maybe we should start a wellbeing/healthy style challenge for ourselves?

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend
Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

Magda Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

Great job on the skirt!

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/