Thursday, December 27, 2012

12/27 {Ghost of Decades Past}

This is one of those outfits where I began with a simple clothing article and then kept piling on different, random items. The end result???


Something that may have stepped out of the '70s. Or maybe even '80s. Not sure really. I love living in this decade though because anything goes!!!! {Except maybe hoop skits, haven't quite figured out how to incorporate those}.

Headband: Gift// Denim Vest: DIY/GCFP // Dress: Gift
Shirt: Rikki's // Leggings: Joe Fresh // Socks: American Apparel


P.S. So did you see my headband???? Brother got that for me for Christmas. Whoever said guys don't know what's in style haven't met my awesome bro!


Happy Thursday! {I'm off to watch Les Miz again ;)}


5 comments:

Megan said... [Reply to comment]

I dig that jean vest!
http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Love the headband, your brother has taste!

This look reminds me of The Breakfast club brought up to date to 2012!! It looks really cute and cosy :-)

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Way to go bro!
Love the vest, you look so cute and cozy! =)

Jenn @ My Not So Glamorous Life said... [Reply to comment]

Smokin' Hot!

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

I love the headband! : )

Bisous
Suzanne