Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12/26 {Colour}

Today's Dressember challenge is Rainbow. My dress has several shades of turquoise, green, brown, and white, so I'm going for a rustic rainbow :)

Photobucket
Sweater: Rikki's // Dress: Rikki's // Tights: Joe Fresh

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. So who saw Les Miserables last night??!?!?! Cause this girl did. And as I said on Facebook, I'm speechless, and I can't shut up about it. Anne Hathaway killed it, Eddie Redmayne's voice is to die for, and Hugh Jackman's acting is superb. I could say something about everything and everyone, but I'm going to force myself to stop now. 

Photobucket

Happy Boxing Day!


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Great dress!
And sadly I'm not going to see Le Miz for another week or so!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I love this look on you, I have been trying to find some tights in that exact colour for weeks that are a matte finish (I hate shiny tights on me) they look really velvety.

Hope you are having a good day and yey for Les Mis last night, I might watch it next week :-)

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/