Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15 {Stripes & Spots Challenge}

Ready for the 3rd Dressember challenge? I am in love with this dress, so I am extremely happy it fit into a challenge! My choice for the day . . . SPOTS!

12/15a

And of course, any dress is super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot {points to anyone who knows what that's from} if it has POCKETS!

12/15b
Dress: Modcloth // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/15c

Here is the week 2 recap! Definitely fell apart a little more this week . . . 

Week 2

ModaMama Photobucket

Happy Saturday!


4 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Hmm, I think I need to save up my pennies and get something form Modcloth, I feel like the only blogger whose closet isn't overflowing with amazing pieces from that store!
You look amazing!

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

Love ModCloth! The polka dots are cute : )

Bisous
Suzanne

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I love this on you. I am now going to check out Modcloth, I have never been on that site before.

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

Joanna Haughton said... [Reply to comment]

Love spots too! You look fabulous here. Thanks for linking up!

Sincerely,
Joanna