Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14 {Back in Black}

I'm not really back from anywhere. And it's not like I left in black or anything. In actuality, I am going somewhere today, but that is neither here nor there. Anyways, I decided to go with the all-black-slightly-hippie-don't-mess-with-me look.

12/14a

I actually made that headband. Check out the tutorial here.

12/14b
Headband: DIY // Dress: Joe Fresh // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/14c

I also feel very chic gangster. Is that even a phrase??? Oh well. I'm all talk and no muscle.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said... [Reply to comment]

The headband is cute. Kind of 1920's.
Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

Ooo, I agree with Suzanne, you look very 1920's inspired to day, I like it!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Chic gangster? Haha I love it! You definitely do look 1920s inspired, that headband really adds to it, it's very cute!

Have a good Saturday!! xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/