Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12 {Nature Theme}

First of all, happy 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year. I was going to wait until 12:12pm to publish this post, but I'm not that ambitious.

Next, here is the second challenge of Dressember 2012!! Nature!!!! I decided upon a floral number in my closet. I was actually having a difficult time rationalizing wearing this dress because it's so out of character for -30 degree weather. However, this challenge gave me the perfect excuse!

12/12a 

So this is known in my head as my "garden party dress" or my "tea party dress". Either way I feel extremely British in it. And the best part is it has POCKETS!

12/12b
Flower: Claire's // Dress: Suzy Cher // Tights: Joe Fresh

Can't wait to see all your nature dresses!
Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

The fact that this pink floral, cap sleeved, button down little number has pockets officially makes it my most favoritest dress of the challenge so far....and maybe ever! =)

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Coming from a British person I can confirm that this is the ideal dress for the traditional British tea party. In fact why don't you pop round now and I will put some tea on and whip up some cakes and sandwiches, we can have afternoon tea.

Absolutely spiffing dahhhrrrling :-)

Love it!
Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/