Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10 {The Story of the Brainless Girl}

So yesterday, I decided not to bring my brain to life. First, I forgot one {just one} of my gloves when I went out. Secondly, I forgot my travel mug in a friend's car. Lastly, I forgot my camera at a different friend's place.

Due to my lack of brain usage yesterday, I resorted to cell phone pics for today's Dressember. Here goes nothing.

12/10a 
Bandana: Gift // Dress: Forgot // Tights: Joe Fresh // Socks: American Apparell

However, since this was a stay-at-home-and-work-on-Philosophy type of day, this is what the outfit ended up being.

12/10b

Also, welcome to my room :)

Photobucket


2 comments:

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I like the color combo you've got going!
Gotta love cozy at home days!

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute and cosy outfit, hello room (lol). Sounds like you had the same Monday as me, don't you just 'love' those days haha.

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/