Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Dreamed A Dream

I have talked ad nauseam about Sister on this blog {blogger's privileges}. At the beginning of October, she took off for a crazy two month adventure in the amazon to help pastors learn more about the Bible. So proud.

You know what else I've obsessed over??? LES MISERABLES . . . which is premiering on December 25th.

So before Sister left, she recorded a guitar cover of "I Dreamed A Dream", a solo sung by the character Fantine in the musical. She dedicated it to me, which touched my heart so much. So I decided to record the same song on the piano {this is a first for A Silver Snapshot}.

Here is my piano cover of "I Dreamed A Dream" for my Sister. Love you!

video

Here's the official trailer!!!



1 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said... [Reply to comment]

Every time I see the trailer I get chills...and tear up a bit. I too am obsessed. lol I'm hoping when we go home to Louisiana for Christmas someone will go see it with me. I know for sure that my husband will not. =)