Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Church Retreat: Please still allow me to get decent sleep and some study time in. It is needed for this tired college girl. Dear Bedroom: I would prefer if you all turned into Beauty & The Beast characters and just cleaned yourself. It would make my life so much easier. Dear Grocery Shopping: It's been so long that I'm not even sure I remember how to accomplish you. Dear New James Bond Movie: Still haven't made it into my "been there, done that" category of life. The only question is . . . why not???? Dear School: I don't even want to talk to you anymore. Two weeks and three days until Christmas break! Dear Christmas: I'm so excited, because I am ahead in my planning!!! Going to be a wonderful season. Dear Arrow/Oliver Queen: If you were looking for a female sidekick alongside Mr. Diggle, I would listen to a proposition. Just saying. Dear Sister: Have fun and stay safe in Peru. I love you!

Photobucket


1 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are super sweet. I am now following you as well. I've never been on a church retreat but I'd love to go on one. I'm in the process of trying to find a new church. We just moved here from Louisiana. I loved my church there so much and I'm having a hard time finding a place that has the same "feel".
And now onto things unrelated to this post lol.
I love OUAT! It's my favorite show. I wish it could be real... well minus all the evil magic stuff. Your blog is so stinkin cute! I'm just scrolling and reading and reading some more.
Have a great weekend!
~Ashley