Friday, November 30, 2012

December 2012 Desktop Calendar & Instagram

Here is the final installment of the 2012 desktop calendars!
Also there will not be desktop calendars for the 2013 calendar year so enjoy the last one.
Happy Christmas Month!

Photobucket




Remember I was participating in a November Photo A Day Instagram Challenge??? Well considering we are pretty much finished, here are some highlights of the journey.

Friday night crafts. I love my chalkboard paint ♥.
Photobucket


Starbucks love. My specialty . . . Caramel Brulee Latte with Eggnog
Photobucket

A glass of Pinot Grigio for Dad's birthday.
Photobucket

Best invention ever.
Photobucket

Youth/Young Adult Retreat.
Photobucket

Walking in a winter wonderland
Photobucket

Scrubs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas parade
Photobucket

The perfect Sunday afternoon
Photobucket

Follow me at asilversnapshot on Instagram!
That's all folks!


0 comments: