Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trade Show

That title just makes me want to break out into that song from the old musical: Our state fair is the best state fair/Don't miss it/Don't even be late/It's dollars to donuts that our state fair is the best state fair in our state. Haha, anyways, here are some pics from the trade show last weekend.

Loads of sparkly jewelry.

Real flowers in vacuum-sealed containers.



Scrumptious cupcakes.

My partners in crime :)

This weird gel pack that heated up when cracked...


Please tell me you remember this movie?

Just in case you didn't, here's the song :P


6 comments:

Crystal Barter said... [Reply to comment]

i remember that movie....good times watching all those musicals as kids eh..i think i might blame them though for the weird break out into song habit our whole family has

Catherine said... [Reply to comment]

The Texas States fair opens this week and I am very excited!! :) I came to the States last year, but we only stayed 6 weeks. This time I am here for a few months and I get to see more things with my fiancé and his family.

Excited for the fair! :)
Catherine
(travelingwithjc.blogspot.com)

Amy said... [Reply to comment]

Those gel packs are so cool! I saw them at a running expo!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

what a beautiful event!

and girl - I LOVE THAT MOVIE :)

Beatrice Balaj said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like fun. Awesome place to check out.


Xo,
Sacosha

Enter my GIVENCHY GIVEAWAY:
http://www.sacosha.com/2012/09/givenchy-international-giveaway.html

Lexi said... [Reply to comment]

Sparkly jewelry AND cupcakes - awesome!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.