Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just Life

Lately, I get so caught up with taking pictures for my blog posts that I forget to just take pictures of life. So this past week, I've been attempting to taking more pictures of just life. Here's what I got.

Lone Canadian goose.

Cool bookmark & Dexter.

My neighbours began decorating, and I love it!

Dan Bremnes concert.

A new twist on devotions.

Fall trees. Is there anything better?

Name change :)

New pin-on watch for my scrubs.
(Lol, I didn't notice the powerpoint on "Freud" until after I took the picture)

Friendly little bird outside of school.


3 comments:

Van said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for sharing these pictures. No, I don't make my own caramel apples. I get them from the store.

DAILY DISGUISE said... [Reply to comment]

great pictures! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on GFC and blogloin! please visit my blog and follow me too? :)

www.dailydisguise.com

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

Love these pics :) And girl - that fall doorstep is amazing!