Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shelf Re-Decoration: Fall 2012 Style

So I've talked about these shelves on this blog several times before. And when I Dad first installed them, it was with the intention of decorating them according to the seasons/holidays.



So here was the "Summer" themed decor . . .


. . . and now it is time for "Autumn" {I went a little pine cone crazy}.

 

Isn't that fall printable the best? I got it from Pinterest via here.



 So far, I'm loving fall so much. Definitely, a leading contender for favourite season.
What is your favourite thing about fall?


8 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

FOOTBALL

Amy said... [Reply to comment]

Love the autumn look! Great styling!


http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Van said... [Reply to comment]

I'm not really a fall person because it's cold. If I had to choose, my favorite thing is the caramel apple (not I couldn't eat it any other season).

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

I love the colours, the weather (here on the west coast any ways) and the hot drinks in the morning. Pumpkin Spice latte anyone?

Also, are you reading Mere Christianity? Awesome book!! <3

Stephanie Lam said... [Reply to comment]

I love the Fall themed shelf!! Especially that print with fall essentials!!

PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

For All Things Lovely said... [Reply to comment]

Cute blog, girl! Love this shelf idea. xx.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Kirsten said... [Reply to comment]

Oh C.S. Lewis. A friend of mine became a Christian through reading Mere Christianity.

I just finished A Grief Observed. A beautiful book. I need my own copy, now, so that I can write in it!

And, I will email you tomorrow with info about a study abroad!

Sincerely,

Kirsten
mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

Catherine said... [Reply to comment]

hi :)

I like your blog! Great job on the shelves!

Come check out my blog:
http://travelingwithjc.blogspot.com

Catherine (new follower)