Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday's Letters

Check out this picture I took on Saturday night. 
This is what happens when I actually brush my hair.

Brother said I looked like "that red-headed girl from Brave", which prompted me
to go around in a Scottish accent saying, "I'll be shooting for me own hand".

Anyways, today I am participating in Friday's Letters featured by Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, so here goes . . . .

Dear Labour Day Weekend: You were a wonderful time that prepared me to go back to school. Dear Once Upon A Time DVD Series: You are an amazing solution to a show that doesn't begin until October 30th. I am learning so much that I didn't pick up the first time around :) Dear Autumn: You are my favourite season. I love boots and scarves and hot chocolate and falling leaves and crisp mornings and pumpkin spice lattes and coziness. Dear Flaxee: YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW! How awesome is that? I am so excited to see you start this new chapter of your life. Dear First Week of School: You have been a lot less scary than I originally mentally prepared myself for. I have a really good feeling about this year. Dear Traveling: Please be nice to me. This is a record fast trip for me, and I don't do well being rushed. Dear Young Adults Group: I love just being around all of you. That is all. Dear Tuition: My bank account and you don't get along very well. In the future, please refrain from robbing me. Dear Blog: I am starting to get in the swing of things without the 365 photo a day challenge. I think posting every other day {with a few extras} is working out quite nicely for us. Dear Meal Planning: I want to figure out how to incorporate you into my life. Dear Lord: Thank you for grace.

So excited to read some of the other Friday's Letters. Happy weekend! I'm off to Crowsnest Pass ♥

Photobucket   
 

12 comments:

Yesi said... [Reply to comment]

My hair gets just as poofy after i shower and brush it! It happens to me because I dye mine black. You must try "Its a 10 leave in conditioner with keratin" It works wonders! Trust me! It is a bit pricey. about $20 but you wont be dissapointed! You can find it at your local drug store like walgreens or CVS.

New follower btw! <3

xoxo Yesi @ For Miami and Love

Nicola Purkins said... [Reply to comment]

Aw i like your fridays letters :) you have a nice little blog over here (and lush hair too - i wish mine would be that long again and i LOVE that film btw, did you?) and cant wait to follow along :)
xxx

Chloe said... [Reply to comment]

That's what my hair looks like when it air dries! I know how you feel. lol. Isn't fall just the best! I adore it. =) As for meal planning...I would love to do it too. I'm just a little lazy. Bahahaha. Found you through Friday's Letters! Have a great weekend doll!

Nicholl Vincent said... [Reply to comment]

that hair color is AMAZING!

New follower :)

Have a happy Friday! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Amy said... [Reply to comment]

Stopping by from the link up! I'm your newest follower! My husband & I tried meal planning & we just haven't gotten into the swing of it! Hopefully, soon!

Would love for you to stop by & say hi!
lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

sasha said... [Reply to comment]

I love your hair color, silver!
I've always wanted to try red.

Also, meal planning? Gosh, I should be doing that right now....

Corals Country said... [Reply to comment]

New follower!!

Haha that is great! As a fellow red head I also hear the 'Brave' reference a lot!

Cute blog! Have a lovely weekend!

Coral
www.coralscountry.blogspot.com
Come say hi!

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

Ahaha girl, my hair does the SAME thing! ;) love the comparison with that pic!!

Holly said... [Reply to comment]

Wow your hair is awesome! I kind of miss mine being that long now! :O

Ashleigh Nichole said... [Reply to comment]

I love the hair comparison pic! Too cute to say the least. I too love Fall/ Autumn its my favorite time of year :)

Terri said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the comment! Glad you stopped by my blog :) I love that you are part hippie-so am I. Keep up the creativity; I will live vicariously through you in that regard. ;)

Evani Gatsby said... [Reply to comment]

Omggg love the Disney reference and you totally look like her!! :) I don't miss tuition AT ALL. So bad for my bank.