Sunday, September 09, 2012

Can You Get Any Weirder?


So once our Girls Group starts up again, we will be doing the series Weird by Craig Groeschel. Our young adults group did it last year, so I've heard good things about it! I'm really excited too, because I get the opportunity to take the lead in this study, something I've not yet done in the group {and that was a run-on sentence . . . }.

To prepare, I've started reading the book ahead of time, and my goodness, there is some good stuff in there.
Check it out.
  • "You have enough time to do everything God wants you to do {p. 26}."
  • "Too many good {or acceptable} things quickly overwhelm the most important things in life {p. 31}.
  • "You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment {p. 37}." - Henry David Thoreau
I'll keep you updated on this study, and let's get weird {is that weird to say?}.


1 comments:

lostintravels said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE Craig Groeschel, used to go to Life Church when I was back in the states. Excited to hear more about the stud!