Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No. 349 - Currently


This picture is me imitating the skin care products commercials where the girls splash all this water over their face. Kudos to Pinterest for figuring out that that would get the bathroom all wet. Kudos to Chantelle for taking the picture :) Kudos to much love, illy for the blog idea :) Lots of kudos today.

obsessing over// DIYs and crafts and creativity and trying to figure out how I am going to let all my creative juices out once school starts up again. One month and a bit, people. Eeeeeek.

working on// Still trying to get a move on Sociology . . . wait . . . wasn't that my answer last time I did one of these blogs. Yep, yep, it was. Says a lot :P

thinking about// Something really weird and different happened to me at work a couple days ago. It's been weighing heavily on my heart because it was hurtful and surprising all at the same time. Lots of prayer has happened. 

listening to// Recent music purchases include the album Lungs by Florence + The Machines, Yellow by Coldplay, Wide Awake by Katy Perry, Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson, and At Your Name (Yahweh, Yahweh) by Tim Hughes.

watching// LOST! Wooohooo, my re-watch journey has successfully begun and I am loving it. Expect some sort of post in the future.

eating lots of// Food from the cafeteria at work. Why can't I just pack lunches? Or if I do, why can't I just eat them? Oh the puzzlement of life . . .

wishing//  For the opportunity to travel. I have been longing to go somewhere lately and have been scrounging websites for package and flight deals. However, I have this feeling it isn't meant to be.

Now, ya know :)


1 comments:

Linda said... [Reply to comment]

Such a creative post! DIYs and Crafts are my favorite! You might be interested in a recent post I did on a berry lip stain using only cherries! :-)

The Style Moodboard