Sunday, July 08, 2012

No. 332 - We Found God In A Hopeless Place

Is the title too much? Sorry. I am writing this at 5:30 in the morning, so you can't ask for much.

It's been a while since I've written what I call a "God post" or "faith post" or whatever. Just wanted to share a little of where God has been taking me in my life lately.

More than ever, He's been saying You can't do this without me. Life lately has been all about being humble and surrendering. It's been about speaking the truth and acting on it. It's been about giving up my own desires and plans for the ones He has for me.
Not easy.

Here are a couple of verses that have found there way into my journal lately.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:1-2.

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sigh.
Ephesians 1:4.

So, as evidenced in the above Scripture, truth and humility are what is going on in my life right now,
and through that, I am rediscovering God every day.



0 comments: