Friday, June 15, 2012

No. 309 - Currently

First, the photo of the day is a snail-mail letter from Bella!


Second, I saw this idea on much love, illy and knew I had to do it!

reading / / I have three books on my "To Read" line up: Divergent by Veronica Roth {the word is if you liked The Hunger Games, you'll like this book}, The Help by Kathryn Stockett {loved the movie, so I'll probably love the book}, and Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo {my coworker actually lent me this book, I have my suspicions but I'll still read it}.

watching / / Ok, don't judge me, but I'm really into Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette {don't worry, I already know that's judge-worthy}. Every season I say I won't watch, but I always get hooked. But if it would work for anyone, it would work for her because she asks all the right questions and sends home the drama. I hope she ends up with Jef.

anticipating / / Third year, believe it or not. I got my schedule in the mail yesterday, and I'm excited to go back to school.

laughing about / / A practical joke I am playing on a friend.

listening to / / My latest playlist includes Drive By by Train, The A Team by Ed Sheeran, We Found Love and California King Bed by Rihanna, Glad You Came by The Wanted, Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, and I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz.

working on / / Well, can this be a "I'm supposed to be working on . . ." my online Sociology course from Athabasca. No motivation.

wishing / / For a good summer full of productivity and rest.

There you go, little fun update of my life.

0 comments: