Haha, so last night a bunch of us gals went to see "Snow White & The Huntsman."
Here are some thoughts.
- I couldn't get into it/take it seriously until about 45 minutes into the movie. I just kept laughing at everything that was supposed to be serious. Some things were just so . . . random.
- Kristen Stewart was better at Snow White than Bella but still not redeemed.
- The best part of the movie was that Sarah, my roommate, had never seen a trailer so she had no idea that Kristen Stewart or Chris Hemsworth was in the movie. This made for some hilarious commentary.
- I am going to incorporate the word "fetching" into my everyday conversation. Expect to hear it often.
- It was enjoyable to watch, but not a DVD I would buy.