Monday, May 21, 2012

No. 284 - Guest Photo/Post: iisabellaanne

So, some of you might remember Bella from my blog when she was featured alongside Brother herehere, and here. However, I thought she deserved a chance to shine all by herself, and what do you know, she has a blog of her own (I knew there was a reason we are friends). Anyways, when I approached Bella to do a guest photo/post on my blog, she was more than happy to oblige. 

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Bella from iisabellaanne.


Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am nineteen years old. I have two brothers and three sisters. One brother is my twin. We're the oldest. I am currently Nannying for one 11 month old baby boy. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia. I go to West Side Church and teach Sunday School there. I love the colour red, a hot cup of tea, a good long book, cooking, and life. But I love Jesus the most of all those things!

Tell us a little bit about your blog.
My blog is about my life and its goings on. I like to share photos of the people and places I encounter in my day. And I often talk about my Spiritual walk with God. It's quite the journey.

Why did you start blogging?
It's kind of a funny story. My first Blog was actually not this one - it was to post my daily treks across my city to my old job working at Day Care. Many strange things happened: the bus driver pretended to be a pilot, it snowed inside, an old man trying to call his wife on his iPod . . .
And when I stopped doing that job everyday, I stopped have Daily Bus "LOLS", as I called it. So I started a new one! And thus iisabellaanne was born!

What is the most challenging thing about blogging?
Picking what to talk about! And then deciding how personal I want to get with the post. Sometimes I feel like the post is my journal . . .

{And now for some fun stuff . . . }

Candy or Chocolate?
Mostly depends on my mood. However, I sometimes don't feel like candy, and I ALWAYS feel like chocolate.

Black or White?
I never thought about this actually. To quote Michael Jackson, "It don't matter if you're black or white!" I like both on varying occasions. Wow. You could say I am indecisive.

Movie or TV Show?
Movie.

Favourite colour?
Red!

Favourite activity?
That's hard. Sounds weird, but I love walking. Most recent long walk was 7 km.

Favourite role model?
My mom!

Name 5 things you want to accomplish in the next year.
1. Finish all the books I own but haven't read.
2. . . . have more things I want to accomplish in this year, haha.

Any advice for aspiring bloggers?
I feel like I am still an aspiring blogger. One thing that helps me is that I have a very following. My close friends and family. They always make me feel like I am blogging interesting things! Which is encouraging.

Make sure you check out her blog sometime.
Speaking from personal experience, Bella is a real gem.
Thanks, girl, for the guest photo/post.


1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I very muchly enjoy this blog post.