Sunday, May 20, 2012

No. 283 - Six Things Sunday


  1. Somehow between home, the library, and the pool, I lost the book in the picture above, which is really unfortunate because I wanted to see how it ended. My hope is that someone picked it up and realized it was a library book and returned it, so I don't get charged.
  2. One of my favourite things to do on a rainy day is read. It's just so fitting.
  3. I have been loving the "green" in Fort McMurray. It is just so sudden and vibrant. 
  4. The DJ at the pool last night was good times. A mix of dubstep and club style with a few hits thrown in.
  5. Happy May Long Weekend! This weekend brings back lots of memories of traditions back home such as the parade and inter-congregational church service at the Rec Centre.
  6. This morning is a pancake morning. Yep, yep it is.


0 comments: