Friday, May 18, 2012

No. 281 - It's A Shelf Life

So I have wanted shelves for over my bed for a VERY LONG time, but because (a) I am so slow and hesitant at committing to putting anything up on the walls and (b) I couldn't find the ones I wanted, it took me until yesterday to finally put up shelves. However, after a lot of searching, I finally found my dark brown shelves, at Walmart of all places. 

Special shout-out to Dad because without him these shelves would still be on the floor or worse, crooked.

Before

Halfway

After

Some flowers from my bouquet from yesterday.

A wonderful picture I found on Pinterest.

Check out this DIY here.


I am so very happy with the completed element these shelves bring the room. 
I am also excited with the limitless possibilities of arranging and rearranging what's on the shelves.