Sunday, April 22, 2012

No. 255 - Making Pinterest Real

I have talked about Pinterest a few times on this blog, and I even have a whole page devoted to it.
Well, now I am beginning to transfer some of these pinned pictures into my life.
One of my projects is an "inspirational wall" right by my desk and school nook.
However, it takes me FOREVER to put stuff onto walls,
so I am just showing you some of my Sunday afternoon crafts.
The whole wall is still a work in process.

Here is an inspiration quote from Pinterest. Check out the original here.

Black-and-white Taylor Swift. Haters gonna hate, but I love her.

A bible verse on music notes. Combining the truth with music.


Here are some pictures I pinned that I am drawing my ideas from for my inspiration wall.

{none}

Swing by and check out my Pinterest page.
Follow Me on Pinterest


Last but not least, here is an awesome arrangement of Love Story Meets Viva La Vida by The Piano Guys,
for your Sunday afternoon listening pleasure.


0 comments: