Monday, April 02, 2012

No. 235 - OUAT & OUAT

Look what my brother drew me! He is so awesome.



Here is the picture he took it from. Pretty good, eh?



Also, here are my thoughts on last night's episode "The Stable Boy".
  • Best Moment: All of Regina's pre-evil moments. I really liked her as a person, with Daniel, and with Snow. This episode did what it set out to accomplish . . . make you understand why Regina is the way she is.
  • Worst Moment: Since the beginning, we've been hearing about Emma's superpower and the fact that she can tell when people are lying. So the fact that she kept Sidney around for as long as she did really bugged me. I'm glad that cover was finally blown open.
  • Awesome Moment: So, I really like August W. Booth's character and all his insight and hints and coded phrases. There are no words except that he is awesome. Except what was up with the "shin splint"? 
  • Random Moment: Charles Widmore in real life!
  • Best Line: "Henry, I left my code book at home." - Emma
  • Kinda Creepy Moment: Little Snow so closely resembled Grown-Up Snow that it was somewhat creepy. Even the way she talked.
  • Crossover Moment: I literally gasped out loud when Regina's mother took out Daniel's heart and it was glowing and then she crushed it. Foreshadow much?
  • Cliffhanger: KATHERINE!
  • Next Episode: Is August W. Booth Rumplestiltskin's son?




0 comments: