Monday, February 13, 2012

No. 186 - Working Girl & OUAT


Just thought I'd share a little bit about where I work and what I do. I am a peer tutor for a specific program called Supplemental Instruction for the Skills Centre at Keyano College. Once I week, I meet with the first year Anatomy & Physiology nursing students and do content review from this week's lecture. Usually, we do activities such as matching, memory, quizzes, YouTube videos, and more. I really enjoy working with this group of first years, and I learn a lot for myself as well.



Here are some thoughts on last night's episode "Skin Deep" from Once Upon A Time.
  • Most Favourite Part: The "chipped" cup. I half expected it to start singing or complaining about sleeping in the cupboard. Also throughout the entire hour, I was keeping my eyes peeled for the candlestick and clock. 
  • Emilie de Ravin was absolutely beautiful as Belle! More please.
  • Most Brilliant Writing: The conversation between Regina & Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin in the jail cell. He remembers everything!
  • Most Romantic: That goes to Sean's 20 minute proposal to Ashley/Cinderella. 
  • Dumbest Move EVER: Sorry, David loses this week. If you have to buy two Valentine's cards, then maybe that's your sign that something is wrong. He needs to make a decision. Good job, MM, for standing up to him. 
  • Cliffhanger: Belle in a dungeon. I'm interested to see if/when she'll (Emilie de Ravin) be back to continue this storyline.
  • Next Week: Ariel?????? 


0 comments: