Sunday, February 12, 2012

No. 185 - Little Children


Obviously this picture was taken a few weeks ago, but I found it fitting for my blog post today. I have been thinking about little children a lot lately (probably because I got to hold Sydney and Elias in the last two days). I think the thing I have been thinking of a lot is little children's hopes and dreams. So often, I see their dreams as naive or unrealistic. But when I stop and think about it, who am I to deem their dreams less possible than mine? Who is to stop them from succeeding? The answer would be people like me who think their dreams aren't reachable. So today I made a pact with myself. I am going to support the dreams of this next generation. And through that, 
who knows what will happen?


"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, 
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" Matthew 19:14



0 comments: