Monday, January 09, 2012

No. 152 - CGFP (Headband)

Yay, time for another edition of College Girl's Fashion Project
(or as I am trying to sell . . . CGFP)!

So today's project is this DIY headband :) 

Supplies: Scissors, Needles, Thread, Touque that I never wear, and an Embellishment
(I chose a broach I had that was broken).

Cut the bottom band off the touque.

Fold the two layers of the bottom band into the inside.

Sew loosely.

Sew on the embellishment.

Finished product! 

 Modelling :)
 

Love it! Now, I can be thrifty and fashionable.
Read about the start to my College Girl's Fashion Project here.


2 comments:

Isaac said... [Reply to comment]

Nice well done! it looks awesome! i saw the picture and actually thought it was store bought at first.

Silver said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, bro!