Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No. 140 - College Girl's Fashion Project


So I was given some money for Christmas to spend on new clothes. Yay! However after further assessing the situation, I decided to use that money for school tuition and take a closer look at my closet. I actually have quite a lot of clothes, but I would say I only really wear 50% of them. So I decided to start a project in this upcoming year to recycle different articles of clothing - whether that's wearing them differently than normal or adjusting them through sewing. 

Today's project involved a pair of shorts. I saw this idea on a blog and decided to give it a try. I don't know if I pulled it off, but here is my attempt. 



Shirt: Bargain Shop
Hoodie: Boutique at YWAM
Necklace: Peter Pond Mall (can't remember where exactly)
Shorts: Gift
Leggings: Superstore (JOE)
Boots: Walmart




0 comments: