Thursday, July 07, 2011

Um, What... (Music Playlist)

Here is the music that has been speaking to me lately.

Love the Way You Lie, Pt. II - Rihanna & Eminem (Clean Version)
A girl's perspective of a controversy....this haunted melody weaves its way into the catchy lyrics of Eminem's chart topper.

Second Chance - Shinedown
♪Tell my mother/Tell my father/I've done the best I can/To make them realize/This is my life/I hope they understand/I'm not angry/I'm just saying/Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Beautiful Ashes - Eowyn
Another Kaos 91.1 discovery. ♪It's too late for digression

All By Myself - Celine Dion
It may be old, but it's classic. And you always need one "belt-out" song on the go.

Strong Enough - Matthew West
Exactly how I feel all too often....

The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
Gotta love the build... ♪The edge/The edge/The edge/The edge/The edge

I Need A Doctor (featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey) - Dr. Dre (Clean Version)
Not completely sure why, but I find this song therapeutic.





0 comments: