Saturday, July 16, 2011

On A Mission

Here is my quarterly summer update.

I only have one and a half more months to go before it's time to get back to the books. Although I am excited to get into my second year of nursing, I need to slow down and smell the roses in Summer 2011.

Lately, I feel like I've been getting in my own way regarding my summer plans. I tend to have the tendency to not do anything at all if I can't do it absolutely perfect. What is that? Just cause I can't be at a person's side 24/7, doesn't mean I shouldn't attempt making new friends. Where is the logic in that?

I want to spend my time on things where it doesn't matter what the outcome is. Or just stop treating life like a project all together. Life isn't a project; it's an experience. Someday, it will be a distant memory. So right now, I'm gonna stop striving for the perfect life. I'm on a mission to have a full life.

On the  lululemon bag, there is a quote: "Do one thing a day that scares you." Not a bad motto to have. Well, I'm gonna personalize that.

"Do one thing a day that grows you"


0 comments: