Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dedicated To My Brother

I realized that I had written two blog posts about my amazing sister but nothing about my brother. That wasn't intentional, but I figured it was time to pay tribute.

I have the most amazing brother ... EVER.

~He has a kind, caring heart.
~He exhibits the right kind of protectiveness for me.
~He is super talented.
~He is so incredibly funny.
~He demonstrates Godly wisdom beyond his years.
~He is tall, lol.
~He gives me boy advice ... well, general advice too.

I don't know what I'd do without him in my life, but there is one last thing I want to mention. The translation of my brother's name means laughter. How true that is!! My brother brings joy and laughter to everyone in his company, whether that is through his words, his actions, or his talent.







0 comments: