Monday, November 15, 2010

If I Only Could Make A Deal With God

What would I give up for peace?
What would I relinquish for justice?
What lengths would I go to for truth?
If I only could make a deal with God,
And get him to swap our places....


What would I do for love?
What would I do in loyalty?


Morality - psychologists will tell the story. Choose to save the one life or the train-load of people. But the part that they never focus on is the lack of time in which to make that decision. Fairness would rule if time was our friend. But it's not. Time demands decisions and makes us slaves to the world. So we are faced with decisions with no time to make them correctly.


They say that it is when you hit rock bottom that things get better and God intervenes. What if they've been at rock bottom for too long?






.

1 comments:

Kris said... [Reply to comment]

I didn't know you dabbled in writing. I'm glad :)