Monday, March 25, 2013

OUAT: Selfless, Brave, and True

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Those are my emotional thoughts on tonight's episode. Now, here are my logical ones on "Selfless, Brave, and True."
  • Best Moment: AUGUST W. BOOTH! I have been campaigning. I have put up posters. I have made a Facebook page. I have mentioned him in pretty much every single recap blogpost. And tonight, he was back in black! August W. Booth was seriously one of the best parts of season 1, so to see him play such a mighty, albeit small-screen-time, role in season 2 is wonderful. However, . . . .
  • Worst Moment: . . . is he now DEAD!?!? I mean what? I was a little bit confused. Because Pinocchio is now back to a little boy. So is he kind of like Jamie Dornan, and his character only comes back in flashbacks. Because if so, that sucks! Best and worst episode ever. How could they "kill" August W. Booth {also known as resorting back to a little boy}??? I know we have Captain Hook to fill the resident Storybrooke heartthrob role, but WHY AT THE EXPENSE OF AUGUST W. BOOTH?????
*takes about 10 minutes to compose self*
  • Crossover Moment: I'm still a little confused with the timeline. August W. Booth was a bit of a bad guy. But then he randomly reached out to Neal in 2000 in order to help Emma. Took off. Then came back in 2011. Hmmm. Okie dokie. Oh well, no complaints, cause he just got more screen time.
  • Romance Moment: Prince Charming is trying so hard. The poor guy. His wife is going through some stuff. 
  • Exciting Moment: Hook isn't in the storage unit anymore. Appearance soon. Hoorah!
  • Evil Moment: Since my last campaign reached its end, what about the lets-all-dislike-on-Tamara campaign? Seriously, that girl is bad news. Come on, Neal. After Emma, that is what you go for???
  • Girl Power Moment: Snow practicing archery.
  • Character Moment: So who exactly is The Dragon??
  • Shipper Moment: Emma & Neal or Emma & Hook. I can't decide . . . .
  • Story Moment: I'm glad Regina recognized Greg/Owen. That story would have been too much if it had dragged on forever. Now that she knows, can she please make good on her promise and make him disappear???
  • Confrontation Moment: Anyone else a little scared when Tamara showed up at August W. Booth's trailer? Now we know she is in Storybrooke to steal magic. Thankfully Neal is innocent {I think}. 
  • Cute Moment: Emma apologizing to Henry. Happy Family Moment.
  • True Love Moment: Our favourite couple will find a way to fix Mary Margaret's heart. It's their "thing".
  • Cliffhanger: Greg & Tamara sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. {Totally called it last week.}
  • Next Episode {in 3 weeks, boo}: Belle & Robin Hood :)


Happy Monday!



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


1 comments:

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

I just watched the episode! I am SO UPSET THAT AUGUST IS...kind of gone but not! I loved him and Emma together!!!
AND I HATE TAMARA.
SO MUCH.
And I thought I was going to burst into tears when David gave his little speech to Mary Margaret. So so so sweet. True love moment indeed. That was my favourite part.
But this episode left me with A LOT of questions. Do we really have to wait 3 weeks until a new episode?!