Friday, March 08, 2013

Letters

Hand-decorated mini jar to hold my chalk collection :)

Dear Weather: I am 100% for no jackets, no tights, no scarves, and no boots. Bring it on! Dear Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" Goat Edition: Funniest thing you will ever watch, ever. No seriously, go watch it here. Harlem Shakes begone! Dear College Tuition/Fees: Why? Why? Why? Beginning to think we should go back to the trading & bartering system. Dear IV Medication Administration: Please go smoothly during clinical and don't give anyone speed shock or mix incompatible drugs. Dear Lifeguard Training: I really don't want to swim 400m in 10 minutes {I know, I know, that is not difficult}. Why am I still training? Isn't 8 years enough proof that I know my stuff??? Dear Saturday Night Banquet: So pumped to dress up and do my hair and makeup! Gonna be a good time. Dear Reading: I haven't touched a fiction book since Christmas. Feel free to make a re-entry into my life at anytime! Dear Blog Commenters: I kinda sorta really like your input. Thanks!

Photobucket

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

Finding free time to read is the best! I read a funny book this week and loved it! It wasn't fiction but it cracked me up and was fun. Check it out in my Friday faves post: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-faves_8.html

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

Janine BakeGlueandTrend said... [Reply to comment]

Hello!!! :)

Sounds like you are busy as usual! Good luck for the IV Medication Administration, it sounds a bit scary!

Also 400m in 10 mins is definitely hard, I wouldn't be able to do it so well done if you can do that. I am not one for endurance at all lol.

Is your weather still freezing like ours? Is it meant to snow this weekend again and it is MARCH, someone really needs to tell the weather this, last year at this time it was sunny and fairly warm, I want that right now! Please, ok thank you :)

Janine xx
Bake, Glue and Trend!

Rhonda Barter said... [Reply to comment]

Dear Silver, I like your blog. I can hardly wait to see you dress up Saturday as well - is it that beauuuuuuuutiful beige/black-lacy dress??? Love you!

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

Maybe you can combine your lifeguard training with book reading ... when you get out the water exhausted kick back with a good read :) Saying hi from Fridays Letters :D