Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coffee Date



It's my day off and I still woke up at 6:30am. Sleeping in is not my lot in life. So I trekked down to the new stand-alone Starbucks with Brother and my yoga elective homework. Here are some coffee date tidbits of life.

~ Currently I have three weeks left of third year. 
~ Currently I am drinking a Venti White Chocolate Mocha with soy milk.
~ Currently I am a little obsessed with the character Roy Harper on Arrow.
~ Currently I am wanting to buy flowers for myself to celebrate Easter & spring.
~ Currently I think that Easter Sunday should always be sunny or else something is wrong.
~ Currently I am hoping UNE jobs get posted soon.

Currently life is good. And on fire :)

Happy Thursday!



Don't forget about the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.
This is effective July 1st, so don't forget to follow A Silver Snapshot here.

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

McKenna Bleu said... [Reply to comment]

Yum totally need a White Chocolate Mocha now! Hope your Easter is Sunny and bright! :)

www.McKennaBleu.bogspot.com

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

Mmmm a white chocolate mocha with soy is one of my favorites :)

have a wonderful weekend!

Mags Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I love this photo! There is something about it that just makes me happy. I think it's cuz I love sitting in a coffee shop and enjoying some alone time.

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

Joann :) said... [Reply to comment]

I absolutely love this scene. Nothing better than a good read, coffee and blogs!

themikelsandpeanut.blogspot.com