Wednesday, February 06, 2013

ABCs



Addictions: Definitely certain TV shows, like Once Upon A Time {which is back on this Sunday, woohoo}. 
Bed size: Queen??? Or Twin??? I always get mixed up.
Chore you hate: Dusting. And you have to do it so frequently. Why? 
Dogs or cats: I am a dog person 100%. Cats are slightly evil.
Essential start of your day: Coffee.
Favorite color: Blue or Green {but only certain shades}
Gold or silver: Uh, Silver, duh :P
Height: 5'7.5" {Funny story, my friend measured me cause he didn't believe I was 5'8"}
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano {12 years}
Jobs titles you've had: Babysitter. Clerk. Fitness trainer. Waitress. Barista. Lifeguard. Swim Instructor. Events Coordinator. 
Kids: Someday
Live: Canada
Mom’s name: Rhonda
Nickname: You try finding a nickname for Silver and get back to me. Some of my friends call me Ag {get it? periodic table? aha}
Overnight hospital stays: When I broke my wrist at 13 years. Other than that . . . when I was born??? 
Pet peeve: When people don't replace the toilet paper. Isn't it COMMON SENSE???? {definitely not looking at my siblings}
Quote from a movie: "When you think of him, send light and love his way. Then move on." Future shout out to whoever guesses the correct movie!
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 sister. 1 brother. Both younger.
Time you wake up: 5 am. Life of a nursing student :(
Underwear: Awkward . . .
Vegetables you dislike: Olives???
What makes you run late: Other people in my family :P
X-rays you’ve had done: Again, when I broke my wrist at 13.
Yummy food you make: Lasagna! Brownies! Mmmm
Zoo animal: Definitely lions and elephants!



Kudos to Emily @ The Freckled Fox for this idea!

Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

Megan Colwell said... [Reply to comment]

This is super fun! Learned a lot about you

http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said... [Reply to comment]

5am? I couldn't lol

Cats are evil! They pretend they want you to pet them and then they attack. Meanies...

Magda Pomichowski said... [Reply to comment]

I love this. Great to learn more about you. I use to love doing these when people would email them around or post them on myspace.

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

I liked this, loved learning more about you. I am totally a dog person too and agree cats ARE evil lol.

Didn't realise you played piano for so long, how cool! Also I am up at 5.30am every day so I feel your pain (although I get an extra half hour I guess) but I get to bed at midnight, it's giving me wrinkles lol.

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

Emily said... [Reply to comment]

This is such a cute idea!! I might just steal this as well! Definitely learned a lot about you! :)

Emily
http://lifesn0tebook.blogspot.com/