Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23 {I Must Be Crazy . . . }

. . . because it is MINUS THIRTY-TWO outside. Grrrr. However, Dressember is still going strong!

12/23a 

Heading off to church and nothing says Sunday morning more than a clean cut dress and a set of pearls.  Then later today, BROTHER AND SISTER COME INTO TOWN! This girl is excited :) I'm also going to try to purchase my Les Miserables tickets today {yes, we are that family}.

12/23b 
Earrings: Rikki's // Pearls: Forgot // Necklace: Rikki's
Sweater: Forgot // Dress: Winners // Tights: Joe Fresh

12/23c 

Two days! Are you excited???
Happy Sunday!

Photobucket  


3 comments:

Janine said... [Reply to comment]

This is my favourite look of yours so far (I think my style must be kinda preppy as I love anything lady like and preppy looking) you look gorgeous!!! Have a lovely Sunday. I am beyond excited, in the words of Julia Roberts at the opera in Pretty Woman.. "I almost peed in my pants" lol.

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

KatySue Pillsbury said... [Reply to comment]

I love how classy this outfit is!
Brrr, keep warm!

Milex said... [Reply to comment]


lovely