Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween Recap

What a fun party we had! Brother and I hosted a young adults costume party, and everyone delivered {didn't have to use my stash of costumes after all}. Lots of pictures to come on Facebook, but here are the highlights.

Best Individual Costume goes to . . . Isaac {Brother}/Two-Face

Best Couple Costume goes to . . . Sheri & Sarah/Despicable Me

Here are some shots of my costume {Katniss Everdeen}.



Also some decor shots . . .




In the end, it was a success and so much fun!!


5 comments:

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

Loved the costumes. The Despicable Me ones made me laugh :P
I wish I could see the other pictures! Darn Facebook... :\

Van Nguyen said... [Reply to comment]

Looks so fun.

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun party! I love your costume, your braid is amazing :)

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun party! I love your costume, your braid is amazing :)

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun party! I love your costume, your braid is amazing :)