Monday, October 22, 2012

OUAT: The Crocodile

Yay, I am really liking the Captain Hook character and am excited that he'll be sticking around for awhile. Here are some thoughts on "The Crocodile".
  • Best Moment: I know he is being set up as a villain and whatnot, but let's be honest, Killian Jones/Captain Hook was the best part of the episode. First of all, he really embodied that whole Captain Jack Sparrow persona, right down to his line, "a sparkly jar of dirt". Second of all, he was just cool.
  • Worst Moment: I was really not a fan of Belle's father {Maurice/Moe French}. He was just kind of a pompous jerk. Like seriously, in what world does I'm-gonna-erase-my-daughter's-entire-memory-so-she-doesn't-love-the-guy make sense???
  • Annoying Moment: Maybe this is just me, but I really don't like dream sequences. Not in TV. Not in film. I just don't like them . . .
  • Promising Moment: David helping the dwarves mine for fairy dust and stepping in as acting sheriff is earning him some serious brownie points. Goodbye, wimpy David Nolan. Hello, brave Prince James.
  • Cute Moment: Ruby delivering food in a basket. And cue Hoodwinked music, "Here's a story I hope you like/It's the one about a girl riding on her bike . . . " No? 
  • Awesome Moment: BELLE AS A LIBRARIAN! Seriously, genius. 
  • Character Moment{s}: Shout out to Millah and Smee.
  • Plot Moment: Remember the cold opening in episode 1 of season 2??? How can that not be Baelfire, Rumplestiltskin's son???
  • Funny Moment: Just picture the TV segment . . . Dating Advice from Prince Charming!!!!!!!!
  • Random Moment: Princess Belle and Rumplestiltskin out for a hamburger. I can see it now.
  • Sad Moment: Still no August W. Booth.
  • Cliffhanger: Cora & Captain Hook are working together to get to Storybrook.
  • Next Episode: Is Dr. Whale the doctor who created Frankenstein???? Welcome back, Daniel {AKA the stableboy}.


 What do you think? Is Captain Hook not the coolest ever???


0 comments: