Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fact Is . . .

At the Kaos 91.1 skate party on Sunday afternoon.

Morning, kudos to Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary for this linky party!
Here are the facts on this snowy Saturday morning.

Fact: I am getting really excited for my Halloween party on Wednesday. I hope it'll be super awesome and full of fun costumes.
Fact: Don't even ask me how many times I have listened to Taylor Swift's new CD Red. Don't even. No shame.
Fact: I often travel all by myself. I have flown by myself so many times, that the couple of times I have been with people, I didn't know what to do with myself. Do you make constant conversation? Do you sleep on each others' shoulders? What are the rules?
Fact: Tomorrow is a very special day on the blog *insert big, mischievous smile*.
Fact: The best three female roles in Broadway are as follows: Eponine from Les Miserables, Hodel from Fiddler on the Roof, and Christine from The Phantom of the Opera.
Fact: I miss playing classical music on big, grand pianos. However, I don't miss the amount of time and effort that went into piano.
Fact: I often sing very loudly when I am by myself at home, which is a lot during the day. Hopefully, the neighbours can't hear . . .
Fact: I love the snow. Sorry, but I do.



1 comments:

Erin said... [Reply to comment]

i ADORE your new header!!! seriously so pretty.

i need to listen to "red" - isn't it shameful that i don't have it yet?!

have a beautiful weekend, girl!