Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Style

I am linking up again with Jenny from Modern Modest Beauty for her awesome Sunday Style Linky Party! Unfortunately, I won't be going to church until tonight {homework calls}, but I just enjoy this link up so much!



Headband: Claire's
Earrings: Claire's
Scarf: Paris
Shirt: Can't remember
Dress: Guatemala
Ring: Rikki's
Tights: Joe
Boots: Walmart




I've been thinking about relationships a lot lately {both friendly and romantic}.
What's the Lord saying to you this Sunday about relationships?



8 comments:

Danielle said... [Reply to comment]

Love the boots! Love them even more knowing that you found them at WalMart!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

Bella said... [Reply to comment]

Cute scarf! ;)

God has been teaching me that the most important relationship I have is with him and also that my relationship with him will affect how I relate to others!

<3

Van said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm glad I have His grace and have the chance to get to know Him. I agree with Danielle, great find on the boots. You rock in them. Good luck with finding blue tights. Too bad Walmart didn't have them just other No-nonsense socks. I got them at a regional store, Meijer, here in Michigan.

prettyanddelectable said... [Reply to comment]

Love those boots, and that green color looks really great on you! Happy sunday to you!

Rachel said... [Reply to comment]

I love your layered look! And that headband is cool, too!

Jenny said... [Reply to comment]

I wish it was cool enough here to wear layers, this is such a cute Fall outfit! Thanks for linking up :)

threadsandbuttons said... [Reply to comment]

Love those boots! Hope your homework got done okay :)

Sophie @TheForge said... [Reply to comment]

I really love the ankle boots and how you layerd this look :)

xo

sophie


http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com 


jewelry giveaway going on right now!!!