Sunday, August 26, 2012

1,000 Things

Awhile ago, I mentioned in an update blog post that a new feature coming to A Silver Snapshot would be the 1,000 Things To Be Thankful For Challenge. Well, I am happy to announce that this challenge is underway, and I am loving it {kudos to Michaela Noelle Designs for the idea}.

This challenge is based out of the verse 1 Thessalonians 5:18. 

" . . . give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

The Lord has really been challenging me lately on topics such as positivity, thankfulness, and contentedness. So look for random updates on this challenge in the future!




So if you noticed, #15 talks about Erin's blog Sweetness Itself. This girl is absolutely amazing, and I have found quite a friend and inspiration through the blogging world. She does weekly blog posts about things to be thankful for and last week I sent her a picture of my list. Check out the blog post!

What are you thankful for today?


0 comments: