Saturday, July 28, 2012

No. 352 - Shelf Re-Decoration

Remember this post about my new shelves above my bed?
Well the whole purpose of the shelves was to change up the display every once in awhile
 in the hopes of reflecting the current season or holiday. Today I figured it was time for a change-up.

Here is the old design.

And here is the new design, embracing the theme "Summer".


Couldn't get rid of the "Summer Fun" Printable just yet, 
and here is the link for the DIY ticket book.

A few easy summer reads. Check out my thoughts on The Help here.

My Valentine's bear, Philip, and my DIY berry bucket.

Ode to my favourite TV show {sadly on hiatus}, Once Upon A Time.



What do you think?


1 comments:

Chantelle Langdon said... [Reply to comment]

Hey! This looks great! So creative!
The Help is on my reading list too.. Hopefully I will get to it..!!

Chantelle xo